Risk Strategies Brings Depth To Health Care
Risk Strategies’ National Health Care Practice combines the experience and expertise of Dubraski & Associates and Re-Solutions with that of Risk Strategies’ existing health care business.
- Dubraski & Associates is a national health care specialty broker and consultant with extensive experience in providing health care organizations with an array of customized insurance and risk financing solutions in all areas of the business
- Re-Solutions is one of the largest A&H reinsurance intermediaries in the United States serving the health, life, accident and disability markets
Under the leadership of Bob Dubraski, the National Health Care Practice comprises four divisions:
- Managed Care – led by Riggs Stephenson – providing managed care stop loss coverage for hospitals, health plans, physicians, ACO’s and others in the health care industry
- Reinsurance – led by Tony Plampton – providing reinsurance protection across the entire spectrum of health products including to the self-funded community, as well as to the life, accident and disability markets
- Property & Casualty – led by Mark Manzi – providing Property & Casualty coverage for a variety of health care organizations, such as hospitals, physicians, long term care organizations, behavioral health, miscellaneous medical facilities, life sciences, medical products, and managed care organizations
- Employee Benefits – led by Bob Dubraski – providing health care organizations with customized solutions for their employee benefits plans
By bringing together one of the largest teams of dedicated health care insurance professionals operating across the country under one national profit center, Risk Strategies is able to bring its health care clients a focused, integrated and responsive liability and risk management service that is best in class.
Risk Strategies Company is a privately held, national firm with offices across the country. As a top 25 U.S. insurance broker, the company offers sophisticated risk management advice as well as insurance and reinsurance placement for property & casualty, health care and employee benefits risks. Risk Strategies serves commercial companies, non-profits, public entities and individuals, and has access to all major insurance and reinsurance markets.
Learn more about Risk Strategies Company