Q1 2017 Specialty Pharmacy Pipeline Report
The increase in the number of specialty drugs and the cost of those drugs continues to be a major concern for all payers of health care claims.
Our Q1-2017 Specialty Pharmacy Pipeline Report provides an up-to-date summary of 20 drugs in the specialty pharmacy pipeline with expected approval dates through to the end of 2017.
The report includes:
- Each drug’s generic name and brand name (if known)
- The drug’s medical indication such as cancer, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Fabry disease, etc.
- The drug’s route and mechanism of action
- The expected cost of each drug, ranging up to $300,000 a year
- Recommendations and comments from our pharmacy management Resources® partner, Excelsior Solutions
Download the new Q1 2017 Specialty Pharmacy Pipeline Report here for insight into how drugs in the pipeline will impact pharmacy costs and strategies to reduce these costs.