Re-Solutions is the reinsurance division of Risk Strategies Company, a rapidly growing, privately-held, national insurance brokerage and risk management advisory firm offering sophisticated risk control and insurance placement advice to commercial companies, government and non-profit entities, as well as high net worth private clients. Risk Strategies has over 800 employees, more than 35 office locations throughout the United States and is ranked among the Top 20 insurance brokerages in the United States by Business Insurance magazine and is the 15th largest privately-held broker in the U.S. placing more than $1.5 billion in annual premiums.
Re-Solutions was founded in 2001 by Tony Plampton, a former Willis Re executive. The vision: To create an intermediary which would be nimble enough to bring creative and custom solutions to its client base, while simultaneously being a trusted advisor and providing excellent service. As part of Risk Strategies, Re-Solutions is an independent reinsurance intermediary dedicated to providing quality intermediary and other value-added services to the insurance and captive community.
Allied with colleagues in both the insurance and reinsurance segments of the market, and in combination with our sister company Dubraski & Associates, we represent unparalleled strength, breadth, experience and market presence particularly in the healthcare reinsurance space.
Here are some key reasons for choosing Re-Solutions as your trusted advisor:
- CLIENT FOCUS. Aggressive client advocates, we are committed to delivering solutions that achieve our clients’ objectives. And, we’re always available – not just when your coverage is up for renewal, but anytime you call.
- EXPERIENCE. Re-Solutions brings together a team of 16 experts who have more than 400 years of combined reinsurance experience. If fact, several of us have more than 30 years in the business as individuals.
- REPUTATION. One of the largest A&H reinsurance intermediaries in the U.S., Re‑Solutions has developed an enviable reputation for designing customized solutions for our clients and for our ongoing servicing of those clients.
- INDEPENDENCE. Re-Solutions is an independent intermediary. This means we’re free to consider every one of our global contacts for the partner that meets your needs – not one that works best for us because of some corporate obligation.
- INNOVATION. Our team is active across all health, accident, life and disability lines of business, offering unparalleled perspective on market developments. We are on the cutting edge of new medical markets, which is important given the dynamic, evolving U.S. health market which is blurring the lines between established market segments.
- APPROVED. Re-Solutions is approved by, and trades with, all major reinsurance markets both within the United States and internationally, including Bermuda and the London/Lloyd’s market.
- RESOURCES. Our network of partners, vendors and experts will help you contain costs and save money – especially when, as a Re-Solutions client, you can take advantage of the preferential terms we’ve negotiated.
- ANALYTICS. Tailored analytics services empower our clients to make educated decisions about coverage terms and pricing.